Here you will find WaterBadge‘s recommendations for water filters, whole house water filtration systems, and activated carbon countertop systems.
Please Note: We may receive a commission for any products recommended on this page. This commission does not affect your final purchase price.
Your Best Option: Berkey Water Filters
We’ve partnered with Berkey Filters, the leading US provider of stainless steel home water systems.
Browse their systems including the most popular: Big Berkey.
- Provides plenty of water for medium-sized families of 1 – 4 people.
- Lasts 60 times longer than Brita and PUR.
- Doesn’t take up prime counter or fridge space.
- More effective at filtering contaminants than Brita and PUR. All with less plastic.
- Low cost per gallon of 2 cents vs. 20 cents with Brita.
- Removes 99.99% of Lead.
Need to filter just a few contaminants at a lower cost?
Brita Budget Filters and Pitchers
Brita pitchers and filters are effective at removing heavy metals, chlorine, and other contaminants.
Here is a quick rundown of each type of filter and what they remove.
- Brita Longlast filters remove:
- Brita Standard filters remove:
- Standard filters do not remove Lead.
- Brita Faucet filters remove:
- Select pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and herbicides.