Here you will find WaterBadge‘s recommendations for water filters, whole house water filtration systems, and activated carbon countertop systems.
Please Note: We may receive a commission for any products recommended on this page. This commission does not affect your final purchase price.
Your Best Option: Berkey Water Filters
We’ve partnered with Berkey Filters, the leading US provider of stainless steel home water systems.
Browse their systems including the most popular: Big Berkey.
- Provides plenty of water for medium-sized families of 1 – 4 people.
- Lasts 60 times longer than Brita and PUR.
- Doesn’t take up prime counter or fridge space.
- More effective at filtering contaminants than Brita and PUR. All with less plastic.
- Low cost per gallon of 2 cents vs. 20 cents with Brita.
- Removes 99.99% of Lead.
Need to filter just a few contaminants at a lower cost?
Brita Budget Filters and Pitchers
Brita pitchers and filters are effective at removing heavy metals, chlorine, and other contaminants.
Here is a quick rundown of each type of filter and what they remove.
- Brita Longlast filters remove:
- Brita Standard filters remove:
- Standard filters do not remove Lead.
- Brita Faucet filters remove:
- Select pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and herbicides.
Looking for a whole house filter? We recommend Pentair Water Systems for whole house use.
Whole House Water Filtration Systems
Need a whole house system to filter out even more contaminants? Want to automatically reduce Lead in your water by 98%?
When it comes to cleaning your home’s water with a reverse osmosis system, you want:
- A simple solution.
- That is easy to install.
- And fits your budget.
The Simplest Reverse Osmosis System Solution
All you need to install your reverse osmosis system under your sink, in your basement, or in your garage:
- Filter Kit that is sized for your house.
- Installation Kit that goes with that filter.
Just two items and you’re ready to go.
- It’s tankless.
- It can fit under your sink.
- Tuck it out of the way in your basement.
Reverse Osmosis System Pricing
Our top pick has RO system solutions for houses with 1-3 bathrooms and 4-6 bathrooms.
Prices range from:
- 4-6 bathrooms: $
1487$1338 + $193 Install Kit (Free Shipping)
- 1-3 bathrooms: $
1130$1017 + $193 Install Kit (Free Shipping)
Do you have to pay all at once or can you spread it out?
The good news is that financing is easy.
If you’re ready for a great ro system, but would like to spread out the cost, you have options:
- Monthly payments for the 1-3 bathroom Whole House Water Filtration System start at $50/mo.
- Monthly payments for the 4-6 bathroom Whole House Water Filtration System start at $66/mo.
Ready to Get Cleaner, Safer Water?
Visit our partners at Pentair Water Solutions to pick the right reverse osmosis system for your needs.